About the course
BSB80120 Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)
CRICOS Course Code : 105872A
This qualification reflects the roles of individuals who apply highly specialised knowledge and skills in the field of organisational learning and capability development.
Students successfully completing this course will receive the BSB80120 Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning).
Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors.
Possible job titles and roles relevant to this qualification include:
- General manager human resources
- General manager/head of school registered training organisation (RTO)
- Director, workforce planning and development
- Learning and development senior consultant
All overseas students entering this qualification must have an English Language proficiency level of one of the below:
- IELTS band score of 6.0 ( Academic or general version) or equivalent internationally recognized exam result or
- IELTS band score of 5.5 ( Academic or general version) or equivalent combined with Satisfactory completion of at least 20 weeks of ELICOS or
- Completed secondary studies equivalent to an Australian Year 12 qualification from an English – Language speaking country.
Part of the course may be exempted for applicants able to demonstrate that they have achived the level of skills and knowledge equivalent to the unit they seek credit for through work experience, life experience or similar study elsewhere. This is confirmed with the institute at the time of enrolment
Face to face classroom teaching, lectures, group discussions and presentations.
Short Answer Questions, Written report, Presentation Case Study Scenarios (Written Response) Practical Activity/Research Project)
On successful completion of the course graduates may consider further study at a higher tertiary level within the higher education sector.
COURSE LENGTH & FEES
DURATION: Full time 52 Weeks with 40 teaching weeks.
COURSE FEES: $12,000
UNITS OF COMPETENCY
|BSBHRM613||Contribute to the development of learning and development strategies|
|BSBLDR811||Lead strategic transformation|
|TAELED803||Implement improved learning practice|
|BSBHRM611||Contribute to organisational performance development|
|BSBLDR601||Lead and manage organisational change|
|BSBLDR812||Develop and cultivate collaborative partnerships and relationships|
|BSBFIN601||Manage organisational finances|
|BSBOPS601||Develop and implement business plans|